FMHAC invites you to present a poster at our 2019 Conference March 13-15, 2019
About the Conference
The 43rd Annual Conference of the Forensic Mental Health Association of California will be held from March 21- 23, 2018, at the Hyatt Regency Resort in Monterey, CA. The conference will consist of high quality presentations relating to forensic mental health and relevant to medical and mental health clinicians, law enforcement, the courts, parole and probation officers and other professionals working with the forensic mentally ill population.
Presentation Posters: January 1, 2019
What we look for in Posters
We are seeking proposals that address adult and juvenile mental health, legal, clinical, sex offender, and psychiatric issues as they relate to changes in forensic mental health, evidenced-based best practices, innovative programs with statistical support, and other relevant topics in the field. Presentations addressing current issues, research, treatment and assessment in forensic mental health are also welcome
- Posters should have the following format: horizontal size 150 cm x vertical size 120 cm (maximum dimension of individual panels) and will be mounted on easels. Please contact us with any questions about poster size.
- Rigid backing is REQUIRED; easels will not support limp paper.
- A poster session with authors is held on the first day of the conference.
- Conference attendance is not included.
- Travel and other expenses are not reimbursed
Please have all of the following prepared before starting the electronic application:
- Poster title
- Presenter information including contact information, bio, CV, and "conflict disclosure form" for EACH presenter
- Narrative summary of presentation (for publication)
- Subject matter references
- Course Level
- Target Audience
- Learning Objectives